Foolproof assembly and dismantling, as well as high quality materials and craftsmanship make this pig roaster a must for any party! The individual grill parts fit perfectly into the practical carry case (included), allowing for easy transportation and storage in even the smallest of spaces! Due to the tripod stands, you will be able to grill even on uneven surfaces without having to worry about lack of stability. The motor has been specially designed for this grill and can handle up to 50 kg, as shown by extensive testing under extreme weight loads. Furthermore, the motor has been shown to be extremely quiet, as well as energy efficient.
In addition to suckling pigs, this grill is also ideal for grilling lambs, beef shanks, pig hocks, and much more!
Pipe, Stands, Fixing Devices, and Power Source:
- length of stainless steel spit: ca. 135 cm or 200 cm (composed of 3 screw-together parts of 66 cm each)
- diameter of stainless steel pipe: ca. 33.7 mm
- two tripod stands for the spit with continuously adjustable pipe (max. height ca. 50 cm. from ground level)
- two fork mountings and a u-shaped fixing device for the grill meat.
- connecter for 12 V socket or automobile cigarette lighter-alternatives include fixing or connecting directly to an automobile battery or 220 V AC-DC transformer. You will find these items in our accessories department.
- Ca. 5 U/min
- Max. grill load: ca. 50 kg
- Tension: 12 V
- Lightweight, yet robust!
- Attractive ABS finish
- Dimensions: 76x32x13cm
- Total weight case with grill: ca. 10.5 kg
If, for example, you are only interested in a more powerful motor or additional support devices, you can of course order any of the individual grill parts separately.